Tuesday, May 01, 2012 

A whole New Start, or here we go again.

What good advice.  I'm sure I knew this but I don't listen to the angel me on my shoulder,  the devil me usually catches my attention with some scrumptious but bad for you craving.  I know what my red light foods are but I also know that I'm an emotional eater and love my comfort foods.  So far I've comforted myself up to 245 pounds.

This is the day I take control and do all the things I know I should do.  I only have 7 months to get in shape before my son's wedding.  I don't want to be embarrassed or embarrass him at this happy occasion.

This is an area of my life that I've never had much success .  So it's past time that I get started going forward.  The biggest loser finale is tonight so that should give me some motivation to see where all the contestants started and what they look like now.  I'm going to have Charlie take some pictures of me today (May 1st) and hopefully post a monthly picture to highlight my journey.

Wish me luck I'm on my weigh....

 


About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates