Thursday, June 09, 2011 

Day 9 of 17

Hi, ho, hi ho, it's back to work I go....not that I'm thrilled to be here!

I'm not going to weigh daily as I go nuts if the scale actually shows a weight gain. I have a hard time not taking a hammer to it. I'm convinced that the scale is a tool of the devil to cause discouragement!

Mr. Wonderful got back last night. It's good to have him home. I missed my coffee at the bedside every morning.

I didn't exercise yesterday so felt guilty about it. I did get a two mile "big burn" in before breakfast followed by a shower and a good breakfast. Most of the day I've been doing desk work....guess I'll have to get up and go run around the building a few times.

The day is going well. I just wish I was seeing a more dramatic weight loss.

Daisy Dilemma: What do you do when you start playing "mind games" on yourself?

Labels:

Hang in there, momma. Proud of you!

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates