Sunday, June 05, 2011 

Day 4 and 5 (the weekend)


Well, I wondered how I would do over the weekend....no work schedule, plenty of opportunity to raid the refrigerator and lots of time to myself. I was pleased that I didn't cheat or make unscheduled trips to graze.

Mr. Wonderful and I set up my gym. He even set up a TV so I can watch TV while walking on the treadmill. I was quite pleased with the outcome. Bless his heart, it was lots of hard dirty work to run the cable!

We spent Saturday afternoon running around Waynesboro and Staunton doing errands. By the time we got home I wasn't in the mood to exercise so I only got about 5,000 steps in. I did get a new pair of sneakers to give me some stability while I exercise.

I was thrilled to find out I've lost 6 pounds this morning (Sunday). I got up at 6:30 and got my two mile walk in first thing. We also watched Charles Stanley on TV as well as Joel Osteen before I got ready for church.

The day has gone well, the weekend has gone well. My next big challenge is getting past the next 3 days while Mr. Wonderful is gone to a conference. In the past I've indulged myself with food. I need to get past this old way of dealing with my emotions.

So, here's to some new challenges!

Daisy Dilemma : How do you break old habits?

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates