Wednesday, June 08, 2011 

Day 8...Like Water for Elephants


Lazy day for me. I had a hold on the book Water for Elephants for about 2 weeks now. Yesterday it came in and I went to the library to pick it up. So I pretty much spent the day in the circus during the 1930's. The movie came out several weeks ago and I decided I wanted to read the book before I saw the movie.

I thoroughly enjoyed the book and read it in one day. Since I'm not an avid reader like Mr. Wonderful that's saying a lot for the book. I have enjoyed my time alone but am looking forward to my honey's return tonight.

This day 8 of 17.....I've not cheated or snacked so I'm quite proud of myself. I've exercised every day except today and will when I finish this post.

Thanks Sara Gruen for a most enjoyable read.


Daisy Dilemma: Do you ever read a good book for a non food reward? I think I like the idea more and more.

Labels:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I'like the story...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This comment has been removed by the author.

Very nice story about Water for Elephants!!! Thanks for sharing with me




Use this keyword for getting more knowledge about Hallmöble | Barnrum | Säng | Soffbord | Matbord | Sängar furniture.click on this hypertext.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates