Thursday, June 02, 2011 

Second day and going well so far....


Well, I survived yesterday and today is looking pretty good too.

I'm eating grilled turkey burgers or grilled chicken. I loved grilled veggies especially with Vidalia Onions so eating non starchy veggies grilled with a little bit of Olive Oil and seasoned with Mrs. Dash and a little sea salt has not been a sacrifice at all.

This morning I had an omelet with southwest egg beaters and some onion. Our strawberries have finally gotten ripe so I had some strawberries fresh from the garden too. They are really small but oh so sweet.

I walked for 17 minutes on the treadmill yesterday....at 2.2 miles per hour and at a 50% incline. I survived but will probably have to have a TV in my gym to distract me while I walk. This morning I did a two mile walk with Leslie Sansone DVD. I need to incorporate some other DVD's into my routine for diversity. So far I've not found anything that I just love to do....I have to face it that I may never enjoy exercise but I definitely need to do it everyday.

My gym is starting to take shape. We will probably work on it some more this weekend. Every day we think of new ways to improve it.

I've wanted to go to Boston for the last 3 years and I'm thinking that if I make my goal of losing 30 pounds by September 1st that is what I would definitely enjoy. Usually our trips involve seeing relatives and have very little to do with just the enjoyment of travel....so this would be a trip to just enjoy Boston .

I didn't snack last night or make my nightly visitations to the refrigerator.

Daisy Dilemma: What do you do to reward yourself for meeting a big goal?

Labels:

its wonderful

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates