Monday, June 06, 2011 

Day 6...Another Monday Morning


Yep, you guessed it....me while exercising! Not a pretty picture I assure you but nevertheless it has to be done and so far I've been faithful at it.

Today Mr. Wonderful left to go to a conference in South Carolina. I had two options. A) Go off to work without him B) stay home and get some of my projects done. I choice option B. I have been very good about writing up a "To Do List" and crossing things off to make sure I use my time wisely. Otherwise I tend to veg out in front of the TV or curl up with a book and wonder why the house fairies didn't come to clean.

So far I've done 3 loads of laundry, put them away, did the BIG BURN workout with Leslie Sansone (and didn't die), changed the table cloth which led to cleaning out my cedar chest, vacuumed out the cedar chest and the entire house and now I'm looking for places to put the items I removed from the cedar chest. Seems like the more I clean the more mess I make! As you can see just another Monday Morning in Paradise!

The Big Burn workout was intervals and two miles. I liked the video because she warms you up, takes you through the intervals and cools you down. It really made me sweat without causing me physical harm! (always a good thing). I think I'll try doing the interval training at least 3 times a week.

No weight loss today....boo! No weight gain....Yay! I'm cooking up chicken and turkey on the grill for the next few days just to make sure I have something to snack on when I'm hungry that I can eat and still stay on program.

The new tennis shoes are getting broken in and they really are much better for exercising. I'm still looking for the exercise I enjoy. Till then I'm enduring (but not with a lot of grace!)

Daisy Dilemma: What's your favorite form of torture...ah, exercise?

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates