Saturday, May 05, 2012 

Still alive on Day 5

Today is Saturday.  I'm not grazing at night which I'm sure is half the battle.  The scale is stuck at 8 pounds.  I know I should be thrilled and I actually am I just really wanted the weight to fall off.  I know, wishful thinking!  So I'll continue putting one foot in front of the other and be grateful that I'm not hungry and not gaining weight.
    We actually did some fun things today.  We went to the library and I got some great books to reward myself.  I also got to go to the craft store to get materials to make some more button projects.

I went to bed earlier tonight and watched some of the programs I missed during the week.  I'm not unhappy but I guess I really wanted the scale to move this whole week.

I'm thinking of doing a motivation jar so I can see results.

Wish me luck I'm on my weigh.....

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates