Thursday, May 03, 2012 

Day 3

Day 3 and I awoke to find my weight down by a pound and a half.  I was elated and again I got through the day and the evening without grazing.  Do you like my bunny picture?  That's the closest I'll ever get to being a playboy bunny!

I was really busy at work all day so am really tired but only the kind of tired you would be after a long day of being on your feet.  There is no diet plan attached but they do recommend "a sensible diet".

I think I've been eating too little so I should probably step up my calorie intact before my body decides it's starving and slows down.

So far it's been easy.  I've been off sugar for three days without any bad side effects.  I find that I don't do moderation well, so that's something I'll have to work on.  I bought a 30 day supply of the HCG which is longer than I've ever stayed on any diet so this will be a test of my staying ability as well.

Tomorrow is Friday and I'm off over the weekend.  Weekend eating is usually a downfall so I'll have to be extra careful.  We are expecting 20 kids at the mission tomorrow so it will be one busy day.

So far so good but I'm a sprinter and not known to be a marathoner.

Wish me luck I'm on my weigh!

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates