Friday, May 04, 2012 

I adore Day 4

I woke up this morning tired.  I didn't sleep well last night so I did manage to get a lot of praying in.  I stay up too late and I really need to start going to bed by 10 instead of midnight.

I've been reading that a key element to weight loss is sleep.  So I really have no excuse.  The TV programs I enjoy can be viewed on line or on demand so I really don't have to stay up late to watch them.

I lost two more pounds today for a total of 8!  I'm really loving this losing weight thing.  It's been a long time since I've made any progress.  So Woo Hoo!  I changed my weight ticker to a wedding and bride and groom since that is my goal to look good for my son's wedding.

We had 23 people from Blue Ridge Christian School here this morning for two hours.  So for two hours I lifted and hauled 40-45 pound boxes.  I think I got my exercise in for the day.  I still need to go out and sort clothing for several more hours.

I've been concerned that I'm not eating enough and I don't want my body to go into starvation mode.  So I've stepped up my calories to 1200.

I'm sure I'll do well this weekend now that the scale isn't my enemy.

Wish me good luck I'm on my weigh!

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates