Thursday, March 05, 2009 

I'm a Vanilla Girl




You Are Vanilla



You are a delightful, friendly person. You are optimistic about life and people.

You are enthusiastic and energetic. You enjoy everything you do.



You are cooperative and flexible. You get along with people from many walks of life.

You're not a show off. Instead, you're more likely to help other people shine.

Labels:

It SAYS I'm vanilla -- but it clearly does NOT know what it's talking about! But besides that -- I don't really believe I'm chocolate OR vanilla! I think I am orange/raspberry/lemon sherbet -- or pumpkin latte' -- or Key Lime 7 up fizz! ANYthing but vanilla or chocolate!

BUT... just for the record... here's what it said. (apparently I am ALMOST you - but not quite!)

"You are a delightful, friendly person. You are optimistic about life and people.
You are enthusiastic and energetic. You enjoy everything you do.

You are cooperative and flexible. You get along with people from many walks of life.
You're not a show off. Instead, you're more likely to help other people shine."

You are definitely vanilla..that sounds just like you...I did not take the test. i am at Curves this morning and sneaking in reading some blogs..no one really cares anyway...Hope that you are good. I am going to have to have something done to my right knee..It is awful and killing me..Just been falling apart this week...My front tooth broke...and now my knee..GREAT!!
Sandy

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates