Tuesday, November 18, 2008 

Count down to my birthday.....

Yahoo! Avatars

This is actually starting to look like me. I like that there is a plus size avatar and one with gray hair too. We had a skiff of snow on the car this morning as we headed out to the mission. My office is not heated other than a plug in heater so I'm actually looking more like "the abdominal" snowman with lots of layers and a hat on.

My birthday is tomorrow. I got a poster with lots of cute Oscar pictures from Suzy. It says Diva's Little Man. I have it up on my bulletin board at work with all my other pictures. I should put up a sign that says "Ask me about my grand babies!" But then again with all my gallery of pictures it probably already says that without the actual words.

Not much going on here today. My cooking episode was a great success. I may have to try that again next week.

Daisy Dilemma: What do you do when you don't have the technical ability to use what you want for your birthday?

Labels:

LOL! What exactly IS it that you want for your birthday?

As answer to your question..."Read the instruction booklet!!"
Hope you had a great day!! Thinking of you...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates