Wednesday, February 11, 2009 

I'm melting.....


I'm melting, melting.....ok, so maybe not as fast as I would like but I've lost an inch from my waist and so has Mr. Wonderful. I thought it was pretty good considering we've only been on this diet (Flat belly Diet) since Sunday.

I lost 4 pounds instantly. Mr. Wonderful conveniently forgot to weigh himself before we started. I pretty much stick close to the diet. He has modified it a great deal but does a lot of loading, lifting and physical work so burns the extra calories.

We've been having egg beaters with cheese in the morning using the coconut oil for cooking. Since we go through 4 muffins a day I baked two dozen yesterday just to get us through the weekend. In the evening I've been stir frying with the coconut oil. So it's going really well. We are eating better than we normally do and already seeing results. I'm a happy camper!

The spoiler will be this weekend. We are going to see my mom so it will be interesting to see how close we can stick to it and not be offensive to my mom.

Sigh, Raise your right hand and repeat: I will not eat things that will hamper my weight loss just to make my momma happy!

Daisy Dilemma: Other than" just say no" do you have any suggestions for turning down "your very favorite, I made it just for you thing?"

Labels:

I have no tips... I never had a momma that made my favorite thing just for me. Or for anybody. I'm UNpracticed in the art of this dilemma! I am curious about this flat belly diet though...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates