Friday, November 21, 2008 

All that and Chocolate Cake too!


What cool candles.....spiral ones! Who knew that
there would be a chocolate cake in my future?
Yes, it is a well documented fact that I love cake!
I settled for half a brownie for lunch thinking that it would be my birthday dessert.

I was waiting all day for Melli to come.....I even woke up several times during the night cause I was so excited about her arrival. When she called at 11 a.m. my first question was...."Why aren't you in my drive way?" (not that I'm demanding or excited).

I would love to tell you that I didn't overeat at all...but it wouldn't be true. However, there is only so much over eating I can do now days. I probably didn't make the best choices but I figured that my birthday only happens once a year. Red Lobster was divine! Charlie and I shared a meal and the appetizers were yummy!

I've decided that friendship is so much better than anything on a plate. Thanks Melli for coming to see me and making my birthday really special.

Daisy dilemma: Do you like to be surprised or would you rather relish the anticipation of an event?

Labels:

Well looks good but not to me today but bet it was.
Is this the outfit that you bought for when you lost some weight? Seems like I remember it!! I am so glad that you could have your birthday with a good friend...that is always something to be treasured...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates