Friday, January 30, 2009 

The walking continues....


Just finished a two mile walk with Leslie. She has a new video out now that targets Hips and Thighs. Right in line with my "Lose your behind in 2009" goals. Not only is it broken down into a 2 mile walk but also has 23 minutes of toning with resistant bands included on the video.

This particular video is just Leslie without a class of people behind her. I actually liked it better because it's almost like having a personal trainer one on one.

I'm trying to get in 10,000 steps in each day. I usually don't make it except on the days I walk with Leslie. I really need to be more disciplined and get up earlier so I can get the walk in before we leave for the mission. By the time we get home at night I just want to curl up in my favorite chair and relax.

I also need to drink more. I can't eat and drink at the same time so I forget to drink. I know that sound lame but it is true. Also I don't want to go to the bathroom at the Mission because it is not heated and sitting on a cold commode is really uncomfortable and it takes me a long time to warm up again.

I know I need to make careful choices of what I eat and drink and I need to move more.

Daisy Dilemma: If I already know what I'm supposed to be doing, why don't I just do it?

Labels:

What is the name of this new one..sounds like something that i should be doing..Lose your behind in 2009 sounds like a wonderful thing to me..I have been trying for about 2009 years now!! Smile..

Ugh! THAT is the question of the YEAR! Physically, spiritually, mentally... if I KNOW what I'm supposed to do, WHY don't I DO it???
It IS a dilemma isn't it?...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates