Friday, March 13, 2009 

Finally




You Are Chocolate



You are dramatic, charming, and downright addicting.

You have a strong personality, and and people are drawn to your fabulousness.



You are stimulating and exciting. It's hard to get tired of you.

You are incredibly likable and popular. You live a glorious life.

Are You Chocolate or Vanilla?

Finally, you know if you take enough of these silly quizzes you are bound to get the results you were looking for all along. Whew! Now my life can go on knowing that I'm stimulating and exciting and live a glorious life!

Labels:

WAIT a doggone rootin' tootin' minute here! THIS is the same test you took 3 or 4 tests down! It said you were vanilla! It said I was vanilla! I took it again today -- it still says I'm VANILLA! What happened to you? Did you LOSE your vanilla? Is that what happened? You dropped another pound or two and with it went your Vanilla??? Ohhhhhh... I need to lose weight! I NEEEEEED to be CHOCOLATE! (and I really wish you would stop doing these things - cuz I gave up sweets for Lent - and it's killin' me... ) *sigh*

Just keep taking them long enough and you knew that CHOCOLATE would come soon...Smile!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates