Monday, May 07, 2012 

Not nearly heaven is day 7

 Well, here it is the ugly truth, the before shots that I dreaded but finally took and that's after losing 8 pounds.  As you can see I'm all Butt and Gut and about the size of a walking refrigerator.  I figure it can only get better.
  
I lost another pound Yay!  So that's nine pounds so far.  Again I'm not grazing at night which is half the battle.  I'm not hungry so that helps.  I'm still an emotional eater so I'm trying to do some craft projects or blog or read to fill in the need to feed syndrome.  I'm not a dog so I don't need to reward myself with food.

I've cut out sugar and processed foods from my diet which has helped.  I need to get my crock pot out and cook some chicken and vegetables so they will be ready when I get home from work.

I'm finding out that if I plan my menus and cut up vegetables on the weekend I'm more inclined to continue my diet.  If things are available to eat I will choose the healthy items.  I made Charlie take his snack foods downstairs out of sight so I'm not tempted by them.

I really do want to lose this excessive baggage.  I know I have to work at it to make it happen.  I need to start back with my vitamins and calcium.  I tend to forget about it unless I put them in a daily pill reminder.

   I need to motivate myself or do some dream casting.  So When I Lose This Weight I will:
1.  Have less stress on my joints
2.  Be able to get off Blood Pressure Medication.
3. Improve my health.
4. Live longer to enjoy my grand babies.
5.  Enjoy shopping for clothing.
6.  Not have to fear that the seat belt won't fit on an airplane.
7.  Be able to get down on the floor and play with the grands and be able to get back up again.
8.  Will be more adventurous and conquer new goals.
9.  Will improve my self esteem
10.  Will not be embarrassed by my size.

Well, that's enough self disclosure for today.  Wish me luck, I'm on my weigh! 





About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates