Tuesday, May 08, 2012 

Day 8 not so great

Okay, so here it is Day 8.  I've lost nine pounds last week so I've decided not to run to the scale every morning to see if I've magically lost massive amounts of weight while I slept.   I say that and the picture shows exactly what I did this morning.  Of course I hadn't lost anything and of course I was disappointed.  So again I am reminding myself to weigh once a week now so I won't go through the disappointment on a daily basis.

On a better note I'm still not grazing at night which I'm sure has been a major victory.  Last night I made a button bracelet.  (I started it and Charlie finished it when it got to hard for me to bend the circle mounts).  I'll add a picture of it later.  I really like the way it came out.

So far today I've been writing prayer letters and getting out receipts .  So it hasn't been an great day but diet wise I'm doing well.  More tomorrow, wish me luck I'm on my weigh.

I prayed for you this morning. I love you! You can do this. I have faith in you...you are one of the most amazing people I know. Keep going and know that your efforts will pay off!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates