Tuesday, September 09, 2008 

10 Foods that make me happy...

10 Foods that make me happy!



1. Birthday cake....I even like the sugar free birthday cake ice cream. I don't eat it any more but if I dream of food , biscuits and birthday cake are always in them.



2. Bananas.....I'm bananas over bananas but I like them on the green side and not overly ripe.

3. Cashew nuts...I love unsalted nuts. They are such a great treat!



4. Orville Redenbacher's Smart Pop Kettle Corn....love the sweet and salty combination for only 100 calories. I can eat pop corn without any problems of choking.


5. Pringles Vanilla Stixs....they kind of taste like vanilla wafers. I can eat crackers and crisp things and these taste good and satisfy my crunch factor.



6. Quaker Mini Delights "Chocolate Mint" rice cakes. ..just enough chocolate to make them yummy and the rice is crunchy (not like eating Styrofoam).



7. Watermelon....Yummmmm. I eat one every week. Whatever will I do this winter?



8. Yoplait light Fat Free yogurt that comes in 28 flavors now. Love White Chocolate Strawberry, Boston Cream Pie, Key Lime Pie, Apple Turnover, Rasberry Cheesecake etc.



9. Wheat Thins Chips....between a chip and a cracker. They are great to eat your tuna fish on since bread is no longer in my diet.



10. York Peppermint Patty (Sugar Free) ...my new tasty treat at only 80 calories. I can have one every day.

Labels:

Chocolate mint rice cakes? wow!
I love the full size Quaker caramel cakes. 50 calories apiece and they are really a yummy treat!!
Love you!! ((hugs))

Great list of foods! I am going to add some of them to my list of foods to try!

http://pitterpatteroflosingpounds.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates