Monday, September 08, 2008 

Choking is not fun!


Well, I finally figured out that my lap band is working. I found out by having a severe choking sensation this after noon. It eventually passed but I know now that I can't eat flat bread without dire consequences. Anything that forms a soft ball can be hazardous.

I had gotten careless as I haven't had that problem in the six month that I've had the lab band. I need to slow down my eating. Cut things into smaller pieces and chew more thoroughly. I'm a believer!

Did you know that when you are choking you produce a lot of saliva? Just thought you'd like to know so you don't have to experience it for yourself.


Daisy Dilemma: Why do I always have to test the limits?

Labels: ,

Because that is WHO YOU ARE!! and we all love you that way....Daisy

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates