Friday, September 05, 2008 

Can I get a recount?


Went to see my doctor today in Charlottesville and I was robbed of 4 pounds by their scales. I weighed myself on a balance beam scale before I left and the car ride didn't add four extra pounds.

No one fussed except me, because I did so much better than what I got credit for.....can I get a recount? I weighed on another balance beam scale back at work and weighed the same as I did before leaving. Is the gravitational pull more on the other side of the mountain?

I had more saline added to the lap band so now I have to wait and see if it will help. I do know that I need to push away from the table and exercise some portion control. I tend to see just how much I can eat before really reaching my limit .

I go back in six weeks so I'm trying to see if I can lose at least 10 pounds by then.

Daisy Dilemma: Why am I so hard headed? It's not like I don't know how to diet!

Labels:

I would just chalk it up to the good scales and go from there!! Great..losing weight is the hardest thing that i have ever done in my whole life. Hang in there!!

Yea... it's NOT that we don't KNOW how... it's that food is so yummy! And hard to resist! And we have little or no self-control! If only they would make EVERYTHING taste like liver - You and I would be skinny mini's!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates