Tuesday, June 13, 2006 

The Shape of Things!


Well, after "making my mother proud" by eating all my favorites this weekend....Round is definitely the shape of things here.

My Mom made all my favorites including two of my favorite desserts as well as grilling marinatied steaks .

I tried to resign from the clean plate club but she always asks anxiously, ......"Do they taste alright? I worked all day on getting it just right!"

Ah, yes, guilt, the gift that keeps on giving.

Oh well, Monday's are always "do over days" around here. Why should today be any different? Pass the salad please!

It's not one meal that destroys you; it's meal after meal! Just keep pluggin' away at it!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates