Friday, June 09, 2006 

On my weigh home.....

I'm going home this week-end to visit my mom. My mom is a wonderful cook and hostess. She called me last week to see when we were coming so she could start cooking. I begged and pleaded with her not to make all my favorites since I'm trying to eat sensibly.

"Sure thing baby girl" she replied laughing. I know that laugh.....that laugh says, " if I make it you will eat it!"

My mom see me as "her fat little baby".

Daisy Dilemma: How do you enjoy your mom's gift of love without over-doing it?

Mood: apprehensive

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates