Friday, June 09, 2006 

Ain't it the truth?

So true! I had to go to the doctor yesterday and on the way back to my car I saw this man coming in whose belly literally fell over his belt! He was completely covered and all, but his belt bucket was hidden under belly. Now to be fair, he was going into a doctor's office building, so it may be a medical thing, but you know you've seen men like this. There was an usher at our church in PA who would wear a t-shirt (okay, don't get me started on the appropriateness of wearing a t-shirt to mass if you're over the age of say seven) that didn't cover his belly. There was always about two inches of belly fat visible as he did the collection! I can only figure they all see James Bond in the mirror!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates