Tuesday, May 30, 2006 

Uh Oh.......No She Didn't?


In a brave gutsy move yesterday I packed up all my fall fat clothes and gave them away. I am determined that I am not going to be "that size" again. So this fall I will reward myself with a new fall wardrobe or I will be very cold!

We have way too many clothes. Half the items in my closet don't fit correctly or I don't like them. Seems like I resort to wearing the same handful of outfits over and over again. I do the same with the receipes I make. So I transferred my summer clothing into my closet, bagged up my winter items and took them to the mission.

We have so many clothes upstairs in the attic that I need to go through also. I don't know why I'm holding on to them. So I want to start going through them and get rid of them. They aren't helping anyone in the attic.

I wouldn't even go through those clothes - just get rid of e v e r y thing. Why keep it? It will forever be a reminder of where you were at some point or another.

I'd keep plugging away, and treat yourself to a new item every week or two that fits. It will inspire you to keep going, and you'll know "this fits like this" right now, and over the next few weeks - it won't feel like a waste of money when it's too big, it will feel like SUCCESS. :)

{{hugs}}

That's great! I always get rid of my "undergrown" clothes! I got rid of all my summer stuff last fall and now I am scrambling, with only a couple tank tops and 2 pairs of shorts. But atleast they fit! There are a few smaller ones that I should be into by the end of the summer. That will be nice. Then I can get rid of these. My husband is all for me buying smaller clothes! Now if the checkbook would just agree!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates