Sunday, June 04, 2006 

Tis the season for weddings.....

Yesterday was a busy day for us. We finished off a shipping container with over 1100 items packed very tigthly. It's like doing a 3 dimensional jigsaw puzzel.

We finished by noon and then went to a wedding that evening.

My dear friend and neighbor asks us to take pictures at her daughter's outdoor wedding. We were glad to help them out especially since my friend is usually the photographer and consequently is never in the photos.

My Mr. Wonderful, is an excellent photographer but he definitely needs a producer. I'm the one who assembles the people in different groupings, herds them to the right spot, and suggests different poses. I'm sure there were over 200 photos that we took at the wedding. Digital camera's are wonderful inventions.

Oh yeah, the food was great....ate too much but felt ok as we have really been pushing the envelope physically recently. We'll see what the scale says.

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates