Monday, May 22, 2006 

Man Shall not live by bread alone.....


Today went well in diet world. I got up with a positive attitude. I approached life with zest and worked hard in the gym all morning. Lunch was lovely as we ate outside on the picnic table. The view was great and the company (Mr. Wonderful) was good also.

This afternoon went well. I even excerised on the stationary bike on the porch this evening. We had stir-fry chicken with veggies. I drank all my water and if I had gone to bed it would have been perfect.

But, unfortunately I didn't go to bed. I stayed up and was over whelmed with the desire to eat bread. I could have done many things to divert myself away from the kitchen and thus the object of my desire but that would have been way to simple. One slice became two and two became four and the next thing I knew I had eaten way too much.

Daisy Dilema: What did I learn from this experience? I learned that I can't be trusted around red flag foods. I either need to substitute better choices or go to bed.

Mood: Confused by my lack of will power.....or should I say "Won't" power!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I think I may start a diet blog. I'll add this one to my blogline so I can keep up with your progress!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates