Monday, July 30, 2012 

Monday, Monday

Dear Future Self,

Today I decided to exercise.  You should know that we don't like to exercise and exercise for the sake of just doing it is really boring.  So today I decided to exercise while transplanting flowers in the garden, mulching, weeding and watering.   I got a good workout and you'll be able to enjoy my handiwork whenever you are in the back yard.

You'll be happy to know that I am going to bed earlier and getting up earlier.  We (Mr. Wonderful and myself) are looking at joining the neighborhood gym together and walk over every morning before we go to work.  I don't want to walk over there early in the morning by myself so I think it's something we will do together.  It should help get the extra cardio workout that we need.  We lift and move things all day long but lack the cardio challenge.  If you are reading this then you'll know we were successful.

Today I also made sure that the refrigerator had fresh fruit already washed, stemmed, and ready to eat as well as processed broccoli, squash and kale for ready use. I cleaned out the refrigerator to make sure that you have healthy snacks and that you make the right choices.  I'm not telling you where the junk food is hidden so don't ask.

I weigh today and lost another pound.  That makes 6.5  pounds this week that you will no longer have to carry around.  You will note that it is easier for you to get out of chairs with arms and that your pants aren't as snug as they were last week.  Hopefully these are choices that will last you a life time. 

You go girl.  This isn't an easy journey that we are on but we want you to be totally amazing for Andy and Rachel's wedding.  If you are glowing with health and vitality and able to dance till dawn then I've been successful.    Your Former Fat Self!

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates