Sunday, July 22, 2012 

A new day a new start

Hello long forgotten blog and weight loss.  Here's a picture of my son and his gorgeous fiance Rachel .  Once again I've let myself down by being lazy, and self-indulgent and now I only have about 3 months left till the big event.

Do I really think that I can drop a significant weight loss in that short time?  Of course I want to, wish to, desire to, hope to and if I could throw pixie dust in the air and make it happen would do.

I know I am an emotional eater and I stay up way to late at night.  I need to get to bed earlier so I'll stop eating my weigh up the scale.  I do fine during the day but I tend to graze all night (Moo!)  I need to stop that immediately.  I could go to bed the same time my hubby does but he is in bed most nights by 9:30.  When I go to bed earlier I wake up earlier....I guess I could start my day at 4 am but that makes for a very long day.

I did do some positive steps today.

1. I weighed myself. (shock to the system!)
2.  I started writing down every thing that goes in my mouth.
3.  I bought only healthy food at the store.
4.  I made Mr. Wonderful take his snacks downstairs and hide them in the man cave.
5.  I asked a friend to mentor me and hold me accountable on a weekly basis.
6.  I blew off the dust on my weight loss blog and started again.
7.  I made cabbage soup (broth based veggies to help curb my appetite ).
8.  I cut up small containers of celery, onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, and zucchini to snack on.
9.  I cubed a watermelon into bite size pieces to snack on.
10.  I told myself to go to bed earlier tonight.

So I'm all prayed up and starting over again.  Wish me luck I'm on my weigh! 
To view my earlier attempts at this same feat go here


About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates