Tuesday, July 24, 2012 

day 3

Here it is already day three.  Last night went well.  We had a rain storm that wiped out our electricity so I read on the porch (as far away from the kitchen as possible!)  The book is very entertaining and called "Great Aunt Sophia's Lessons for Bombshells" by Llisa Cach.  You know it's good when I spend time cleaning so I can get back to the book.

Mr. Wonderful and I were considering grilling our food when the lights and power came back on.  We had a lovely dinner and then  went to the pharmacy and to the library.

I went to bed later than I planned but did not graze all night long like I usually tend to do. Today will be a busy day as we will be having a group to help us pack used clothing.

So far so good, I'm calm and no junk food in sight.  I make Mr. Wonderful hide it. I've been enjoying fresh fruit and vegetables and lean meats with no hormones or antibiotics added.  My sweet tooth seems to be satisfied with grapes, watermelon and strawberries.

  So once again I'm off to a good start.  The real test comes in the staying power.  So wish me luck I'm on my weigh.

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates