Saturday, May 12, 2012 

Day 12 (The Weekend)

   This would be funny if it weren't so true!  I loved the books and the movie though.  So it's the weekend and the lazy daisy in me wants to chill out, watch TV, play on the computer, read a book and of course eat chocolate.  Am I doing that?  No, I'm at work with a group from a local church that is doing the 40 hour fast for World Vision.  So do I feel like a heathen since the kids are working and haven't eaten in 40 hours while I fully intend to eat lunch?   I've really been doing well about not eating what I shouldn't but do not stand in my way when the lunch bell sounds because then I am an all star sprinter.  Wish me luck the bell has sounded and I'm on my weigh.

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates