Saturday, May 12, 2012 

Day 11

   I hope this sign is right and that I'm now in the zone to lose weight.  I stayed home today to clean my own little nest and catch up on the laundry. 
   I love being home.  It was a nice day and I truly felt like I got something accomplished. 
   As far as my weight....I walked two miles with Leslie Sansone in the big burn exercise video.  So that was good.  My eating has been good but no further weight loss.  Two pounds is good but I want more and the week is not over, so wish me luck I'm on my weigh.

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates