Monday, February 07, 2011 

Monday Morning Regrets


It's Monday Morning, the day when all diets start over again. The day you tell yourself, "Enough of this, you know what to do.....so let's start doing it!"

Unfortunately, the picture to the left is how I've been eating lately and it's time I stopped.

My little walking lady needs to be backed up considerably.

So with new resolve I start going forward even though I definitely lost momentum.

come join me or cheer from the bleachers....

Daisy Dilemma: How many do overs do you get?

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates