Wednesday, July 02, 2008 

Exercising paying off....


OK, so I've been really diligent for one whole day!

I exercised with Leslie, and rode my exercise bike on the front porch while reading a delicious Southern Mystery. Looking at this cartoon I think I'm glad that my stationery bike doesn't give the population of New Hope a rear view look. I'm pretty sure my backside looks like two bowling balls colliding . In other words, it's not a pretty sight.


So far, I've been checking off my "To Do List" and feeling pretty good about myself. I lost 3 pounds since yesterday. I know, I know, you think it has to be water. Here's my thoughts on it, if you lose weight it's fat.....If you gain it, it's water! That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I'm hoping to lose 10 pounds in the next 3 weeks. Thanks for the "WaaaHooo's" I was surprised and delighted to know that there are people out there in blogland that actually read these posts.

I've got to get up and get going. I've set the timer for an hour and every time it rings I've got to get up and complete another task on my ever growing "TO Do" list. Yesterday I cut up a watermelon into chunks that are perfect for snacking. Did you know you can eat a whole cup for 45 calories? I'm soooo in love with this delicious treat.

Daisy Dilemma: Do you think you can dance for exercise? I just ordered Core rhythms for something new to add to my exercise routine. I'll let you know if it works.

Labels:

Oh yea darlin! DANCE is GREAT exercise! But ya gotta do it for like 3 hours every Friday and Saturday night! You wake up the next morning with muscles hurting you forgot you had!!! Yep!
~Dance~Dance~Dance~

Melli and I will come dance with you!
Three pounds? Awesome! You're shrinking away!
Of course I come here...I love reading your progress! ((hugs))

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates