Tuesday, July 22, 2008 

Lap Band Check up


I'm back in my nest after a whirlwind trip to Philadelphia. I also had a check up on Friday at University of Virginia and had more saline injected into the lap band.

The purpose is to keep food in the pouch longer, thus making you feel full longer. I was able to lose 10 pounds since my last visit which was nothing short of a miracle.

I was so glad not to have gained weight from all our travels and bad choices .

So here's to more exercise, better choices, and slowly getting my body back.

Daisy Dilemma: Do you preplan your food and snacks for the week? I seemed to do much better when I do plan, and cook things ahead. I also do better when I record what I've eaten each day.

Labels:

Yeap that writing things down bit does work the best..BUT boy I hate that. I know that i need to do that. I think I am gaining what you are losing!! OOOPS So happy to see you losing..keep it up...love you..Sandy

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates