Monday, May 19, 2008 

Everybody's favorite lunch date.....


What a flurry of activity. I seem to be everyone's favorite lunch date this week. So far I've eaten out at four different places and it's just Monday. I'm sure this will play havoc with my diet. It's been good to see old friends and renew acquaintances. I just wish I could spread out this whirlwind of activity out a little better. I know there will be some long dry spells ahead.

Wish you were here to add to the fun . More later.

Labels:

I can't imagine going out to lunch and only being able to eat a few bites... HOW do you DO it???

I wish I was there too... *trying not to pout*

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates