Thursday, April 10, 2008 

Not a pretty sight from the rear


Yep, except for the red hair this could be me! I have an exercise bike on the front porch that every few hours I hop on and begin to pedal and pray. ( No....I'm not praying that I can get off the bike quickly or that I don't die while riding the crazy thing. ) I pray for everyone I know starting with my family and friends.

I've also been doing some prayer walking around the neighborhood and around the mission. Did I say walking (limping is more like it right now!)

Did I tell you I have a camo cane.....yep, I can sneak up on you and you won't even see me! Ok, maybe that was a slight exaggeration.
But it is a cool cane.....I may have matching ones for different outfits. Every girl needs accessories right?


Daisy Dilemma: I'm still wondering how much weight I have to lose before my knee start to notice.....a thank you note would be nice too.

Labels: ,

okaaaaaaay thanks... just thanks.... now i gotta feel guilty cuz i'm not utilizing my pedal time to pray... boy... LOL!

As for the knee... I would think knee would be starting to appreciate the loss... but I'm thinking 50 pounds down AND continuous knee exercises before it's going to send you a thank you note.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates