Monday, March 24, 2008 

Peeps Rank #1 most fattening Easter Candy!


Wouldn't ya just know it? Peeps ranked #1 Most fattening Easter Candy according to Newsweek Article.

Of course all my favorites were included.

Jelly beans ranked number two.

Fortunately I didn't have any trouble with Easter Candy this year. It held no appeal for me. (Probably because I got the flu for Easter....thanks honey!)

Emma wasn't exactly wowed with her first experience with Peeps. Check out her musical video called "Hanging with my Peeps" here.

On a good note to start the week I've lost 19 pounds so far.

Daisy Dilemma: Other than having skinny ear lobes and a thinner face my weight loss has been totally invisible. How much weight do you have to lose before people notice?

Labels: ,

How can PEEPS and jelly beans out rank chocolate in FATTENING? That makes no sense! But fortunately for ME I can not stand peeps and I only like the black licorice jelly beans! And they are hard to find anymore! It's all fruity flavored jelly's now!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to goooooooo on the poundage!!! Whooooo hoooo!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates