Saturday, April 21, 2007 

Vision Casting.....More Adventuresome!


It's Saturday and I'm doing a little Vision Casting....

What would I enjoy doing once I lost weight?

I would really like to go on more mission trips with Mr. Wonderful. It would be nice not to have extra stress on my joints and be able to travel to strange and exotic places.

It would be wonderful to have more physical stamina and be able to "run through the air terminal " without being winded.

Labels:

Ooooo! Great visions! I would like to go on a mission trip too! But Mr. Wonderful scared me about Haiti... I don't think I wanna go there! :(

I these are wonderful visions for when you lose the weight!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates