Tuesday, July 11, 2006 

Ahh....simple pleasures!

Isn't it amazing what you start to look forward too?

Sherri from Roses in my heart...sent me treats that are sugar free, fat free from Starbucks! I'm so excited as Barnes and Noble is one of our favorite "date places" and it just wouldn't be the same without some overpriced coffee to sip while enjoying browsing the books!

..go to your nearest Starbucks and order one of these:
- grande carmel macchiato with no fat milk and sugar free vanilla syrup (it uses splenda)...yum!
OR
- grande sugar free vanilla or sugar free hazelnut latte with no fat milk

you can have either of these iced too (also their light fraps are really good...especially the mocha ones and they have no sugar and are low fat)
Daisy Dilemma: Can I buy a book too?

Mood: Diligent

Our Starbucks don't have sugar free mochas...only the syrups are sugar free! Still lots of sugar in the mochas. Other places have sugar free chocolate tho!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates