Tuesday, July 04, 2006 

48 hours into the new eating plan!


Yesterday I moaned, groanded, and ate truly tasteless meals.

We brought the stationary bike inside the house and placed it in front of the TV. The book says that the best excercise for fat burning is long and steady such as walking, or biking. Wow, I don't know how the tour de France guys can ride a bike all day!

I'm moving rather slowly today after exercising and working in the garden. We are starting to get fresh vegetables from the garden now. I have already harvested some green peppers, and got my first zuccini yesterday.

We plan on staking the tomatoes and planting more lettuce and beans today.

Mr. Wonderful is taking me to the movies this afternoon.....We are going to see superman!

The scale says I was down by three more pounds this morning. I was amazed and really excited. Who knew that truly tasteless food could help you lose weight? So it's back to chicken tenders, and greens this morning Yum. Got to learn to love it!

Daisy Dilemma: What can you do to make greens less vile?

Mood: Excited about the weight loss.....already bored with the food choices!

I do little things - like wrap a few slices of turkey around cut up lettuce - or get a big leaf of lettuce and wrap turkey up in it.

A dab of raspberry vinagrette is nice- olive oil has those healthy fats, so a little bit is good for you. Just hang in there, you're doing great!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates