Tuesday, August 21, 2012 

Day two of do over 497

There, I've said it, I can still fit into the earrings I wore in High School.  Does that make me feel better about my body image?  Not really, but I'll take all the help I can get.

Yesterday I started my do over diet.  It is 1600 calories and keeping to 70 gms of carbs.  (A modified Atkins with exercise included!)  I walked with Leslie in my living room for 3 miles as well as did house cleaning, cooking, and watering the flowers.  I also walked another 3 miles with Leslie and my exercise buddy that evening.  I was delighted to know that I had put in over 14,000 steps by the end of the day.

This morning when I weighed I noticed the two pounds I gained over the weekend had been worked off. (Praise the Lord!)  Mr. Wonderful worked out with me this morning.  I got in another 3 miles, he got 2 done.  Now I'm working in the clothing pile so that should burn off some more calories by this afternoon. 

I'm going to be gone next week so I'm going to have to make some plans for my eating program next week.  I know I will have lots of opportunities to "stray".  So Lord give me strength, I'm on my weigh.

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates