Thursday, January 21, 2010 

Another Gray day


Now why didn't my doctor ever tell me this?

Sorry Leslie, you were on your own this morning. I looked at the clock at 6 a.m. and turned over with a groan.....yesterday was a little too much exercise. I was lifting 30 and 40 pound boxes most of the day and my back, arms and legs are talking to me today.

Today is a cold gray and I've been chilled most of the day in my office. I'm clock watching right now thinking about my nice warm house and a hot cup of tea.


My eating was good today but then it always is while I'm at work. The snack attacks occur at night. I've got all my meals planned out and I know what I'm eating tonight. I just have to keep reminding myself that I'm not really hungry and if I am reach for a healthy snack.

Daisy Dilemma: Do you exercise every day or try for 3 days a week?

Labels:

I try to exercise 6 days a week - and most times I will make that. Last weekend I missed both days -- eh... *shrug* ... life happens! I really would like to start adding in Lesli 3 times a week too... but once again, I tried aerobics tonight and my back is PAYIN' for it! I have GOT to go get xrayed... *sigh* Anyway -- I don't think I would do Lesli more than 3 times a week actually. Not unless you're doing some serious strength training and GOOD stretching too! ARE YOU STRETCHING? You better be stretching! Don't MAKE me come down there!

Love you!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates