Friday, February 22, 2008 

Health Update


To all my cheerleaders! I am doing really well since my surgery last Saturday.

I'm off all pain medication and am doing well with blended foods. I've discovered some new recipes and have finally had my first bowel movement. Who knew what a blessing that would be.

My sister assures me that the first two bites of anything is always the best and I should never put anything in my mouth that I don't really love. Some things I'm sure I will have to smell and remember vicariously. I will finally be able to eat solid foods in about 3 weeks.

So far I've lost 12 pounds and it is has been great not to always feel hungry. My biggest problem at the moment is getting in all my protein for the day.

Thanks for your prayers.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates