Wednesday, January 16, 2008 


I know you haven't heard anything from me in a while.....it's because I'm still waiting to know something. I don't like waiting. I'm not good at it and when I'm forced to practice it makes me grumpy.

I'm now waiting on a date to see the Surgeon about the Lap-Band procedure. When my primary physician's office called to make the referral they found out that the surgeon is moving to Ohio this month. So more calls followed and more delays. I'm still waiting on a date for the next appointment.

Meanwhile, I have talked with the surgeon's office about how long a wait there will be? They are booked up till February 12th and that was a few days ago. Apparently when I do get the appointment there is also several classes to attend that day as well as lab work. If all that goes well surgery would be about a month later.

Did you know sitting next to the phone doesn't make it ring any faster?

Still being a "Lady- in- waiting"

Labels:

I don't recommend this TODAY - cuz it's snowy and ... a good day to sit by the make-believe fire on television... but when it is once again SUNNY, I recommend LEAVING! The minute you are gone, that phone will ring!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates