Monday, December 31, 2007 

Time for a change


A brand new year is on the horizon and I'm a little closer to my goal of losing weight for good. I did join Weight Watchers (totally hated it and instantly forgot about it!).

I weigh in at my doctor's office in a week so have to lose the holiday weight that I gained (about 5) pounds. I've already lost 4 so I'm well on my weigh (way),

I know in my head that portion control and making wise choices is the best path for me. Unfortunately I don't seem to remember that when tempted with holiday fare and tend to rationalize that after all it's only once a year.

I don't do moderation well. I guess it's because I'm an extreme kind of girl. I either really like something or really hate it.....very little middle ground with me. So here's to extremes in 2008!



"If you don’t have time to do it right,
when will you have time to do it over?"
- John Wooden

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates