Wednesday, January 02, 2008 

2 Down only 363 to go!


Well, day 2 of the new year went quite well. My "make good choices "theme went well and I feel that I really did make some really good choices both in what I choice to eat as well as how I spent my time.

This morning I emailed all my Christmas thank you notes, emailed my friends and family and had a long lengthy time for Bible study and reflection. I was amazed how much better my day went and how much work actually got accomplished.

I couldn't find my new calendar at work which was some what frustrating. I was hoping to schedule some dates for our mission's Prayer Days and book some youth groups for working on Saturdays. I can't find it anywhere.....so looks like this wasn't the day I needed to pursue this task.

I'm not writing down everything I ate....but I have been very aware of absolutely everything that has gone into my mouth. I'm trying not to be too pleased with myself as I know I always start off good.....it's just that darn "middle part" that seems to get me.

Quote of the Day:

"Enthusiasm is the greatest asset in the
world. It beats money and
power and
influence. It is no more or less
than faith in action."
- Henry Chester

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates