Friday, July 21, 2006 

Diva Daisy!

"A knowledge of the path cannot be substituted for putting one foot in front of the other."
(M. C. Richards)


Isn't it nice to have friends that can doctor up pictures for you? Now if they could just make me look skinnier!

Oh well, back to walking with Leslie....sigh! At least she's always excited to see me!

" Two to the left,two to the right!
Stand up, sit down ,exercises bites, bites , bites!"

LOOK at that! Diva indeed! (you have to do the part about making you look skinny yourself!) I'll just stand here and cheer... okay?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates