Wednesday, April 12, 2006 

Staying Positive in a Negative World

The scale is finally moving in the right direction....downward. Seems like I spend a lot of time retracing my last steps. I certainly know by now what's not working.

I'm being positive today......Matthew 8:13 states, "it shall be done for you as you have believed..."

Positive minds produce positive lives. I'm trusting God to help get me through this day not "some how" but triumphantly!

Romans 8: 28 "We are assured that (God being a partner in their labor) all things work together and are (fitting into a plan) for good to and for those who love God and are called according to (His) design and purpose.

Iaaiah 30: 18, And therefore the Lord (earnestly) waits (expecting, looking and longing) to be gracious to you; and therefore He lifts Himself up, that He may have mercy on you and show loving-kindness to you. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are those who (earnestly) wait for Him, who expect and look and long for Him (for His victory, His favor, His love, His peace, His Joy, and His matchless, unbroken companionship.)

Proverbs 15:15 "All the days of the desponding and afflicted are made evil (by anxious though and foreboding), but he wha has a glad heart has a continual feast (requardless of circumstances).

Hi...I love your title bar! How cute is that? My daughter and I share a weight loss blog also. Not sure how much weight we are actually losing! Seems like life really interferes at times. This is one of those times. I am going to try weight watchers and see how that works for me!
"Wendy directed me here today" and I am glad I found you! I am going to link you to my weightloss blog
http://chubbytoes.blogspot.com
I also noticed that one of your favorite books is "The Red Tent" Wasn't that an awesome book? Really felt like I was living in that time.

Where's your updates, momma?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates