Wednesday, May 17, 2006 

Wow, I haven't written in a long while.


I have been so busy traveling lately that I've not really paid much attention to this blog. We went to Savannah and had a marvelous time but I also ate everything known to man. I gained four pounds......the same four pounds that I have gained and lost so many times before.

I lost the four pounds only to find them again in New York. I don't regret my food choices. They were wonderful. I do know this has to be hard on my body......the gaining and losing, gaining and losing.

So once again......now that I'm home for a while I will get serious about losing some weight. I want to be on top of my game and in the best shape I can possibly be. I loved taking pictures of our adventures but wow......who is that fat lady?

So with new resolve I start again. Today went well. I was actually hungry today. I drank my water and was really active. I need to start my exercise program again. I got a good start walking all over Manhattan.

Daisy Dilema: What do I try now?

Mood: Hopeful

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates