Saturday, December 22, 2012 

Sorry Lady....

Dear Our Lady of Weight Loss,
   
 The doom-and-gloom-sayers, predicted that the world would end  yesterday, December 21, 2012, presumably prophesized by the Mayan calendars. According to calculations measured by the Maya of South America during the classical period of their culture, from 250 to 900 A.D., December 21, 2012 marks the end of a “great” period of time.  AND … December 22, 2012, begins a new era.

Well, just like I hate to waste a good clean by not having company come over, I also hate to throw away perfectly good food by being annihilated.  I figured if death was by nuclear explosion the few extra hundred calories I consumed would get mixed up with other DNA and no one would know.  I found a box of Junior Mints that wouldn't fit in the Christmas box I sent my daughter so decided to eat it. (Sorry Beeks)


Well, today is December 22, 2012 ....the beginning of a new era.  So no harm, no foul, play on.  I thought no one would notice but be sure your sins will bite you in the butt.  See what I mean?  

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates